System Administrators: Manage > Tools | Admin Dashboard > Networks > Edit
Advanced Network Managers: Manage > Admin Dashboard
Basic Network Managers: Manage > Network Manage | My Networks > (Network Name)
The reports available under the Admin and Network dashboards provide a snapshot of platform statistics as well as enable you to view statistics for each user and/or network individually.
The dashboard tools allow for limited review, filtering, and management of members, managers, and subnetworks. For more powerful filtering and export abilities, we highly recommend using our dedicated reporting tools.
System Administrators: Manage > System Reports
Basic Network Managers: Manage > Network Manage | View All > (Network Name) | Members / Triplogs
Advanced Network Managers: Manage > Admin Dashboard > Reports
Robust reporting and data analysis is located in the Reports area. Administrators and managers are presented with a number of base reports that you can modify to create your own custom reports. These starter reports are based off of primary platform data objects:
- System users
- System networks
- System triplogs
- System tripplans
- System trip searches
For Basic Network Managers, your initial advanced reporting view will display a detailed view of all networks you manage. To view the advanced report for users or triplogs associated with a particular network, click the corresponding link to the left of the network name.
If you’re an Advanced Network Managers then you’ll find more in the Reports folder on the admin dashboard. The folder contains reports for users, triplogs, subnetworks, and more!
Each of these reports provides a filterable view, pre-populated with specific fields of data. From here there are some key actions that you may take:
- Add data fields – You can add data fields by clicking on the drop-down in the upper left-hand corner of the page. This drop-down menu will show you all of the data fields that are available to add to the current report. By toggling them on and off, you can add those data fields to the report.
- Filter – Once you’ve added all of the data fields that you are looking for, you can filter the fields that you have chosen by entering specific filters in the filter bar at the top of each column. You can also choose from the specific filter settings located in any drop-down menu at the top of a data column. All text fields support partial matches. Email and Network columns also allow comma-separated search terms.
- Edit date range (User reports only) – Trip counts in user reports default to all trip logs in the system, but they can be filtered to a specific date range. Below the System Users report title, look for the area that says “with all trip logs (not filtered)” and click the “change” link. This will allow you to specify the date range for trip log counts on the user report. Note: you may have to re-apply filters after editing the date range.
- Sort – Click any column header to sort your report by that column. Click again to reverse the sort order (ascending vs. descending.)
- Reorder or resize columns – Click and hold on a column to drag it to a new location within your report. Click on the border between columns to resize.
- Export – Now that you have a filtered report that contains the data fields you’re interested in, you can export the data for further analysis using your favorite tools. You can do this by clicking the green ‘Export to Excel’ button in the upper right hand corner.
Advanced Reporting Hints
- Have a report that you need to generate regularly? Once you’ve added all of your required data fields and have filtered appropriately, bookmark the page. Then simply visit that bookmark every time you need to pull that report and you have it at your fingertips!
- Get a quick graphical snapshot of your user’s mode choice by visiting the System Triplog report and clicking the green ‘Mode Breakdown’ button in the upper right. Don’t forget that you can filter dates, networks, etc. before you do this to learn about your user’s mode choices during a specific period of time.
- Need help sorting through all of the report field options? Check out our reporting lexicon.
System Administrators and Network Managers: Manage > Programs > [Program Type]
Each different type of program also features its own dedicated reporting tools.
Incentives and Point Programs
Find the program you want to report on within the associated program management area and click the Report button. Certain downloadable reports are directly available from the program list view, but the most comprehensive reports are available after clicking Report.
The initial report view will show you an overview of your program, links to additional reports, and a an area for managing program redemptions.
Additional reports available for each of these programs are:
- Incentive – User CSV: Spreadsheet with all users who have joined (or were auto-joined) into the incentive with their incentive progress along with redemption status and details.
- Point Program – User Statuses: Spreadsheet with all users eligible for the program, number of purchases, points spent, total points earned, and points available
- Point Program – Purchases: Spreadsheet detailing each point program purchase, including user details, item cost and quantity details, and purchase date and status.
- Point Program – User Points: Interactive advanced report for viewing user’s current and spent points, and making point adjustments. Can be filtered and exported.
- Point Program – Program Triplogs: Advanced triplog report for all trips that conform to the program’s basic eligibility criteria. Note: maximum points earned per day do not prevent trips from appearing in this report. Can be filtered and exported.
Find the program you want to report on within the associated program management area. Links to the reports for your challenge will appear beneath the reports column. All can be filtered and exported:
- Challenge – Users: Advanced user report of all users eligible for or enrolled in your challenge. Includes challenge statistics.
- Challenge – Triplogs: Advanced triplog report of all trips that conform to the challenge’s basic eligibility criteria. Note: maximum trips/points earned per day do not prevent trips from appearing in this report.
- Challenge – Teams: Advanced report showing all challenge teams. You can also click Members next to each team to generate a user report consisting of members of that team.
- Challenge – Networks: Advanced network report showing all networks participating in your challenge, along with their statistics.