Release Notes: Week of April 27th Thought Excercise
- Challenges, Events, Incentives, Schoolpool and Subnetworks features are all available for your platforms! Just email Grant and he’ll get you all set up!
- Want localization and language translations? Email Grant your request and he’ll gladly get any languages available set up for your site!
Recently Deployed Function Updates / Bug Fixes
- Updates and Fixes for IE 10/11 Users
- All pages that require a refresh of data after an action (Incentives, Networks) are now caching correctly so that when you start an incentive, it will move to the correct area. In addition, when you select a network to join, it should accurately show without refreshing the page.
- Updates for Network Managers
- On the Network Triplog tab, only the last 60 days of triplogs will automatically load. This solves the issue where too many logs are attempting to load and the browser. The Full CSV export works the same as before.
- The creation date as well as the last updated date are now shown for shared trips within your network on the Trip Plans tab.
- Updates for Carpool Matching
- We recently deployed a new matching algorithm for carpools and vanpools for all sites using the Unity system. This can be turned on or off depending upon your region and wishes. The goal is to provide superior matches by searching along the likely route the user will travel to the destination, rather than strictly a radius around the origin and destination. The search space is determined by the distance the user is traveling for their destination: the farther they’re traveling, the more possible routes we search for potential matches. The entire space we search resembles an ellipse from the origin to the destination, with the minor axis determined by length of the trip. Finally, we order the results by proximity to the user’s starting location so they can see the results in the order they would travel. Our testing has shown this to provide more helpful results, and puts more meaningful carpool and vanpool options in front of the user quickly.
- Updates for Surveys
- Fixes have been made for the Multi-Response survey question type
- No longer is return/enter enabled for this input, this fixes incorrect/accidental submissions of the survey
- Fixed validation for question type, as it was originally looking for only one response.