Release Notes: Week of April 13th Release Notes: Week of May 4th
- Challenges, Events, Incentives, Schoolpool and Subnetworks features are all available for your platforms! Just email Grant and he’ll get you all set up!
- Want localization and language translations? Email Grant your request and he’ll gladly get any languages available set up for your site!
Recently Deployed Function Updates / Bug Fixes
- Updates and Fixes for Incentives
- Network Administrators can now remove users from incentives
- Percent of Days incentives are now correctly showing percentages to users and admins
- The clickable area to start an incentive has been increased (easier on browsers like IE to click to start)
- On IE, Incentives should accurately move to the ‘Active’ area once begun (IE locally caches data incorrectly, we have remedied this)
- Incentives now are organized into Current, Upcoming, Past, and All tabs, making them much easier to find.
- Updates for Trip Logging
- All form data for your last logged trip will persist to your next log in (including distance now)
- Design and Analytics
- Updates to all tab switchers in the Tools sections to match the updated Incentives tabs (items are now much cleaner)
- Additional analytics added for modal button presses to monitor how the system is used in a much more granular way
- Fixed a small css problem for Retina monitors which were not showing map markers correctly
- IE Specific Page Updates
- Updated registration validation is in place warning a user if they already have an account, incorrect inputs, etc.
- All new carpool matching items are in place and allows a user to choose their additional carpool criteria
- Fixes forVanpool
- All vanpool correspondence will correctly be routed to POC from vanpool import