- Want to let your Network Managers log trips for their members? We have that available! Check out this link for more details: http://docs.rideamigos.com/network-managers-logging-trips-for-your-users/
- This is great for managing vanpools and letting the driver log for the whole group!
- The features for Challenges, Events, Incentives, Schoolpool, and Subnetworks are all available for your platforms! Just email Grant (email@example.com) and he will get you set up!
- Interested in exploring on-route matching, localization, or rideshare reporting? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Updates and fixes for the week of 9/7:
- PDF Schoolpool Map Rendering working correctly.
- Incentive reporting filters are now working and reliable.
- Improvements to percent-based incentives.
- Reporting now includes network information.
- Reporting UI improvements.
- Reward management now available. When a user has purchased an item with points, admins for that point program are able to assign the status such as ‘rewarded’ or ‘denied’.
- Users can now change their password directly on the edit profile page.
- Improved security of random tokens.
FAQ and Getting Started Guide:
- We are beginning to roll out an enhanced help section with improved getting started information, easier navigation, and contextually relevant help. Over the course of the next few weeks we will be updating the content on client sites. You can see a screenshot of the updated FAQ section below.
- As mentioned in the last release notes, we are rolling out a preview of our new reporting tools. This feature is in beta and we welcome any and all feedback on the new features
Date inputs on some forms are currently not validating properly. Dates can still be entered, but the forms will allow invalid formats to be entered (e.g., 9/1/15) which will resolve to 1915. A fix for this issue is expected soon.