- The features for Challenges, Events, Incentives, Schoolpool, and Subnetworks are all available for your platforms! Just email Grant (firstname.lastname@example.org) and he will get you set up!
- Do you have Carpool Joining and Rideshare Reporting enabled? Email Grant. Visit http://docs.rideamigos.com/release-notes-week-of-april-13th/ for more details.
- Interested in exploring on-route matching? Email Grant and we will set it up in your development environment. If you would like, we can also put it straight to your site! (Spoiler warning: On-route matching is awesome).
- Want localization and language translations? Email Grant your request and he will gladly get any languages available set up for your site!
Updates and fixes for the week of 7/6:
*The following items are for systems that have Points Programs enabled. They will be coming to all systems shortly.
- Points redemption as part of Points Programs is officially up and running.
- Challenges will only show the trips logged up to the current day (future trips will not skew the results early).
- Challenges now show the total number of participants on the Challenge View page.
- Added the ability for network managers to log bulk trips for their network (these trips are not tied to a user, but can be used towards challenges) *See image below.
- Fixed a bug where icons were not showing on IE10 or IE11
- Fixed a bug where custom trip plan information was not showing if a mode did not have results
- Fixed a bug that was hiding the cutoff dates when creating an incentive