- The features for Challenges, Events, Incentives, Schoolpool, and Subnetworks are all available for your platforms! Just email Grant (firstname.lastname@example.org) and he will get you set up!
- Do you have Carpool Joining and Rideshare Reporting enabled? Email Grant. Visit http://docs.rideamigos.com/release-notes-week-of-april-13th/ for more details.
- Interested in exploring on-route matching? Email Grant and we will set it up in your development environment. If you would like, we can also put it straight to your site! (Spoiler warning: On-route matching is awesome).
- Want localization and language translations? Email Grant your request and he will gladly get any languages available set up for your site!
Updates and fixes for the week of 7/13:
- Fixed a bug that was preventing users from redeeming items if they had the exact number of points required to purchase an item.
- Program managers are now allowed to add a limit to how many of a particular item each user is allowed to redeem.
- Points Program tab is now hidden if it is not enabled on your system.
- The Points Program module is now available for all systems, please email Grant (email@example.com) to have it added to your region.
- .XLSX file exports now handle date and zip code rendering more reliably
- Fixed a bug where non-eligible networks were showing on the leaderboard.
- Added better caching so that larger challenges load faster for all users.
- Network/Team search now works for top 100 networks/teams and soon it will be possible to search through all competing networks/teams.
- Network managers are now able to bulk log trips for users not in the system.
- These trips will count towards challenges and general network statistics.
- This is now available for all systems.
- Fixed a bug where you had to de-select and then re-select mode and time in form fields for bulk logging.