- The features for Challenges, Events, Incentives, Schoolpool, and Subnetworks are all available for your platforms! Just email Grant (email@example.com) and he will get you set up!
- Do you have Carpool Joining and Rideshare Reporting enabled? Email Grant. Visit http://docs.rideamigos.com/release-notes-week-of-april-13th/for more details.
- Interested in exploring on-route matching? Email Grant and we will set it up in your development environment. If you would like, we can also put it straight to your site! (Spoiler warning: On-route matching is awesome).
- Want localization and language translations? Email Grant your request and he will gladly get any languages available set up for your site!
Fixes and Updates for the week of 6/19:
- Date filtered reports are now only available when the data has truly been filtered, no blank dates any more.
- Can now add a survey link to trip plan page for users that are not logged in (Grant can add the link in the configuration file). This can only be done by a System Admin, as it is system-wide. This allows you to gather information from new users, such as how they heard about the system, what their current usual mode is, and how you can incentivize them to log more alternative trips.
- Some front end items are updated with SVG images rather than PNG images for increased mobile responsiveness
- Users no longer incorrectly gain points if a program’s modes are changed
Stay tuned for more updates next week, we have a lot in the works!