https://help.rideamigos.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/newRAicon_cir_trans-1030x1030.png 501 501 Grant Heger https://help.rideamigos.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/academy_white_text.png Grant Heger2016-02-12 20:40:122016-02-15 17:24:25Release Notes: Week of 2/8/2016
- We will be turning on the beta Advanced Reporting for all systems shortly. This is in advance of us rolling it out to all current reporting areas (admin, network admin, etc.).
- Want to let your Network Managers log trips for their members? We have that available! Check out this link for more details
- This is great for managing vanpools and letting the driver log for the whole group!
- The features for Challenges, Events, Incentives, Schoolpool, and Subnetworks are all available for your platforms! Just submit a support ticket and we will get you set up!
- Interested in exploring on-route matching, localization, or rideshare reporting? Submit a support ticket!
Updates and fixes:
- On-Route Carpool matching is now turned on by default for all upcoming systems and those who have previously requested it
- Fixed a bug where hitting ‘Enter’ while typing a carpool message would collapse the carpool card
Networks & Network Management:
- Finalized the ability to set a network join limit by configuration
- If you only want to allow users to join a maximum of 5 networks, we have frontend and backend restrictions in place. Just request this on our support ticket page and we’ll get you set up!
- We now have the ability to hide specific data from Network Manager reporting beyond previous restrictions
- If additional restrictions are required on your system, request this on the support ticket page
- Updated scheduled tasks to run more reliably (reporting resets)
- Fixed a bug that was reversing the search when you clicked from the ‘Favorite Trip’ card
- Updated our routers to allow multiple graphs to be pulled
- This is important for regions that have private shuttle systems that cannot be shared with the community
- Fixed a bug that was not showing Schoolpool logos correctly from the homepage
- Updated our SEO capabilities to better render the pages and index on search engines
- Updated the incentives reports to pull faster
- For Google+ integrations, we now have the ability to restrict access so that only specific domains are eligible for registration
- Fixed a bug in the Reference Capture modal which was not triggering on Internet Explorer