https://help.rideamigos.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/newRAicon_cir_trans-1030x1030.png 501 501 Grant Heger https://help.rideamigos.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/academy_white_text.png Grant Heger2015-11-10 17:33:112016-02-08 21:14:36Release Notes: Week of 11/9/2015
- Want to let your Network Managers log trips for their members? We have that available! Check out this link for more details: http://docs.rideamigos.com/network-managers-logging-trips-for-your-users/
- This is great for managing vanpools and letting the driver log for the whole group!
- The features for Challenges, Events, Incentives, Schoolpool, and Subnetworks are all available for your platforms! Just email Grant (email@example.com) and he will get you set up!
- Interested in exploring on-route matching, localization, or rideshare reporting? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Updates and fixes:
- We now allow for custom mode selection, similar to Incentives. Rather than having only one mode or all alternative modes, you can now select a custom list (ex. Bike, Walk, and Vanpool), and use any criteria (such as CO2 saved or Calories Burned) to run a challenge. This will allow for many additional types of challenges to be run and a much wider range of customization. All previous challenges will still work and be accessible, but the new challenge type has a slight update to its view page to account for additional information
Single Sign On:
- We now allow for the disabling of the welcome email when creating accounts via Single Sign On
- Users are now redirected to the Dashboard when logged in through SSO
- Fixed a bug which was hindering correct logs on Firefox and IE.
- Added additional backend and frontend checks to not allow for duplicate logging.
- Users are now able to view and export their full triplog history via their Stats modal. They can access it in two ways: From the ‘My Stats and Triplogs’ button on their profile, or through their history in the triplog area. They are able to export a CSV or a PDF of their data. This is helpful for any regions that are running incentives which require printouts of triplogs for proof of completion.
- We have added support for Mode Breakdowns on triplog reports. This is a quick way for you to find out what modes are being used most, as well as gather quick impact statistics for each item.
- **All systems will have the Beta Reporting feature turned on for System Admins if it is not turned on already by Wednesday, November 11th.
Bug Fixes & Additions:
- Fixed bug that was timing out the creation of all-user point programs
- Fixed an issue with the rendering of Schoolpool emails
- Fixed bug that was not allowing Schoolpool managers to adequately export household PDFs
- Fixed bug that was incorrectly rendering Schoolpool Opt Out accounts
- Added the option to have Spanish shown on Schoolpool emails and for stock items (opt-out link, join link, etc.)
- Added a custom modal that is available for all clients which allows them to ask an additional question after registration which will be saved on the user record as ‘postRegistrationCapture’. For examples of its use, this has been used previously to ask users their usual mode of travel, how they heard about the program, and if the users are interesting in joining a vanpool for their region.