- Support for Internet Explorer 8 and 9 will be officially ending January 12th. We will begin sunsetting the IE8/9 compatible page soon thereafter due to keeping in sync with security and modernity practices. If this is a major concern for you, please contact email@example.com as we can explore options for the future if necessary. See this page for further information: http://support2.microsoft.com/gp/microsoft-internet-explorer
- Want to let your Network Managers log trips for their members? We have that available! Check out this link for more details: http://docs.rideamigos.com/network-managers-logging-trips-for-your-users/
- This is great for managing vanpools and letting the driver log for the whole group!
- The features for Challenges, Events, Incentives, Schoolpool, and Subnetworks are all available for your platforms! Just email Grant (firstname.lastname@example.org) and he will get you set up!
- Interested in exploring on-route matching, localization, or rideshare reporting? Email email@example.com for more information.
Updates and fixes for the week of 11/30:
Configurations and Registration:
Updated ability for better SEO handling of keywords and metadescriptions
- We now have additional options for registration beyond email and facebook. If you’re interested in Google sign-in for your region, or Single Sign-On for your university or corporation, please contact Grant.
- If you have Schoolpool enabled in your system, you are now able to pull Excel reports for Schools and Households
- Network Reporting
- newMemberCount will now show members added between specific timeframes (use the triplog stat filter)
- activeMemberCount will now show the number of members who logged trips between specific timeframes (use the triplog stat filter)
- Updated the ModeBreakdown modal to be better at responsive behavior
- Fixed scope issue on the MyStats date filter.
- All sites now have access to advanced reporting via the Tools menu
- All custom user data has now been added to the Advanced User Report
- Updated calculations link to new buses.org PDF for emissions calculations
- Fixed a bug that was introduced during the week by a 3rd party dependancy which neutralized timezone shifts. All stats should now be accurate.
- Moving Moves integration full internal pilot testing.
- Check out the Moves app here: http://moves-app.com/
- Keep an eye out for more on this, and other integrations coming in the future (while working on our own app solution, we’re also looking into giving the ability for automatic logging based on external apps that users are already regularly interacting with).
Surveys and Translation:
We now allow for the static content on surveys to be shown in Spanish and French. This is chosen at the time of survey creation. Your custom content (survey title, questions, and notes) still need to be put in the correct language by the survey creator, the change only affects the buttons, messages, and pop-ups that are stock for all surveys.
Updated translation code for clearer and more full translation coverage