https://help.rideamigos.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/newRAicon_cir_trans-1030x1030.png 501 501 Grant Heger https://help.rideamigos.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/academy_white_text.png Grant Heger2015-06-05 21:23:112016-03-10 18:17:42Release Notes: Week of 06/01/2015
- Challenges, Events, Incentives, Schoolpool and Subnetworks features are all available for your platforms! Just email Grant and he’ll get you all set up!
- Want to try out on-route matching? Just email Grant and we’ll get it in place in your development environment. Or we can put it straight to your live site if you’d like! (Spoiler warning: On-route matching is awesome).
- Want localization and language translations? Email Grant your request and he’ll gladly get any languages available set up for your site!
Recently Deployed Function Updates / Bug Fixes
- New Feature Available : Carpool Joining
- As I mentioned in the April 13th release notes, we have been working on a new carpool joining and viewing feature. This is now officially available for all regions, so let me know if you want in on the new awesomeness! http://docs.rideamigos.com/release-notes-week-of-april-13th/
- Updates for Admin and Network Manager Reporting
- Prefer Excel and want a formatted report? No problem! A new item going out to your production sites very shortly will allow you to export a .xlsx report that has headers regarding the name of the report, who generated it, when it was generated, and if any date filters were used.
- New version of download interface:
- Old version of download interface:
- Any columns that show [object object] are now automatically cast aside in .xlsx export.
- numCarpoolMessages should now accurately show on user export
- Rideshare Tool
- Networks are now correctly sorted alphabetically
- Backend tool completed for updating all DB records for implementation of CarpoolIDs
- External Login Widget – View Documentation Here