- The following features are available for your systems, submit a ticket to request:
- Carpool v3 (see below)
- Custom Dashboards (see below)
- Point Programs
- Localization (translations)
- Rideshare Reporting
- Network Logging
Updates and fixes for the week of 04/04/2016:
- All of the latest and greatest improvements are always hosted on demo.rideamigos.com. Hop on there if you ever want to test anything out. Needing your account changed to sys-admin? Let Grant know.
- We will also be changing how we create and send out release notes (making them even easier to access), so keep an eye on your email and your UNITY navigation bar for more information!
Points Programs and Incentives:
- We now allow you to archive inventory items that have been redeemed by users previously. This helps keep your reporting in line with historical values and redemptions.
- You are now able to set individual point totals for each mode. Ex. Bike trips earn 5 points while Transit trips only earn 3 points.
- If a user has not claimed an incentive by the end date, it will now show in the ‘complete’ area with an ‘unclaimed’ status
- As discussed in the last Coffee Talk, customizable dashboards are here!
- We’ve been doing a lot of thinking about carpools lately and have started making improvements to the system as a whole. Our first step was to make finding carpools easier and being able to read whether you would be best suited as a driver or a rider. With our new carpooling interface, you can review your matches all at once on the map to see what makes the most sense for your trip and make better-informed decisions on which commuters to connect with. In addition, you can review the details in the light of either a rider or a driver and see how your commute would change, and we’re adding additional filtering options such as what days are traveled. Feel free to test this out on demo.rideamigos.com (trip search region is the Denver area) and let us know when you’d like to get this on your site as well!
- Carpool v3 Feature Breakdown
- Ability to filter by days (more filters coming in the future)
- Ability to see all matches on the map as clusters, no more clicking through the list to see where your matches are
- Ability to view matches priority listings as a Rider or Driver
- Ability to see potential routes and how they change if you are a rider or driver
- Cleaner and more beautiful interface
- Moves integration is available for all systems. Feel free to test it out on demo.rideamigos.com
- How do trips get logged in the system from Moves?
- When a bike, walk, or drive trip is captured in Moves, we see if it was between your Home and Work locations. If it was between these locations and you did not stop anywhere for more than 20 minutes, we mark it as a commute trip. Note: Drive Alone, Carpool, Transit, and Vanpool all count as ‘drive’ trips in Moves. We can restrict it so it only tracks walking and biking if preferred
- New configuration value available: copyrightName. If your copyright name is different than your site name, please let us know and we will amend the metatags available.