Another month on the calendar means another batch of release notes from RideAmigos HQ.
Here’s the latest information about updates and improvements to the RideAmigos platform:
– You can now link directly to the Point Programs tab by using /#/incentives?tab=points
Ex: demo.rideamigos.com/#/incentives?tab=points .
– You can now customize the Incentive Claim popup window with additional instructions and an external link:
– Incentives will now correctly order themselves numerically/alphabetically.
– Do you run raffles or sweepstakes through incentives? Let us know and we can add a toggle that will change some basic incentives language to reflect claiming entries rather than claiming the incentive itself.
– Strava is officially live as a trip logging integration! Submit a ticket to have us get you set in our queue!
– Moves is back! Let us know if you want this trip logging integration live for your system.
– Curious who has connected their Commute Tracker account to your site and been logging trips? In the User report columns available, look for the fields ‘hascommutetrackerapp’ and ‘apptrips’.
– Having issues on Android? Make sure you’re up to date with the newest version, lots of updates have been made!
– Fix: Location search on iOS9 now behaving accurately.
– Google Analytics: Additional behavior tracking with registration and support entries (check these out in behavior events.)