Spring is nearly sprung! We hope your commuter programs are sailing smoothly toward warmer weather with the help of our always-improving software platform.
Here’s all the latest news out of RideAmigos Central:
- Made a structural change to trip log reporting which should allow the reports to generate much faster, up to 2x.
- System Admins now receive user address on CSV incentive reports for easier physical item rewarding.
- Fixed an issue affecting triplog times on trip logs made by a network manager for a select user via the Network Edit area.
- Fixed a short-lived bug that would add a zero to the end of the distance when clicking into the specific triplog edit field.
- Temporarily extended the cache time of Challenges leaderboards to allow for better viewing and load times.
- Bulk Network Trip Logs are no longer affected by ‘per-day’ criteria on challenge leaderboards.
- Updated language on event card to reflect that ‘rideshares’ are available since bikepooling may be an option as well.
- As a System Administrator, you can now override the geo-location with explicit Latitude/Longitude pairings. A base location search of at least a City/State combination is still required for labeling purposes.
All sites will now be using our Carpool V2 option as a default. (You probably already have this turned on.)
New Trip Search options will be going into effect on Tuesday, March 20th. New features include a category search, better results, cleaner UI. See below for example.
More upcoming previews to be shown in our next Office Hours on Wednesday, March 21st!