Flowers are blooming, trees are turning green, and RideAmigos is joining in the newness with a fresh springtime product update! Check out what we've been growing and are excited to release into the world:
Transitpool and Walkpool
With the Spring '22 release, commuters will be able to find and connect with partners for transit and walking, on top of the existing options for bikepool, carpool, and vanpool!
Matching algorithms are optimized for each mode, taking into account typical commuter preferences for how far users are willing to go out of their way to meet up.
Users who have previously shared their trips for carpool or bikepool matching will be prompted to update their preferences the next time they log in:
Our trip planner has also been updated to make it easier to see at-a-glance how many route options and match options you have for each mode.
New My Commutes Widget
The updated My Commute widget highlights group matches for all pooling modes and prioritizes useful information like how close you are to your nearest match.
We've also updated the interface for managing your pool memberships, such as inviting others to join your pool or reviewing pools that others have invited you to join.
Commuter Insights Survey
RideAmigos has taken everything we've learned from years of helping municipalities and employers run commuter surveys and created an all-new Commuter Insights survey, complete with advanced analytics and reporting features.
The Commuter Insights Survey is designed to distribute to worksite employees to gather data on a representative week of commuting along with their usual commute behaviors. This data is then analyzed to provide Average Vehicle Ridership (daily, weekly, peak, and all-time), arrival and departure graphs, mode utilization statistics, and more.
Access to the Commuter Insights Survey template and reporting is available to all site and network managers.
Survey Tool Improvements
In addition to the new Commuter Insights Survey our general survey tool is receiving several important upgrades you can make use of in any of your survey projects:
- Mobile Optimization - Numerous style enhancements improve the survey completion experience for users on mobile devices.
- Full Network Support - Surveys now appear within the Management Dashboard, making it easy to set up surveys for individual employers or worksites.
- Improved Reporting - Survey response reporting supports advanced filtering and sorting options.
- Multi-Step Surveys - You can use dividers to break your survey up into multiple steps to help ease question fatigue!
- New Question Types - Specialized questions for having respondents select days of the week, the time of day, or from your site's configured travel modes make it easy to incorporate standardized data collection into your own surveys.
- Automatic QR Code Generation - After setting up a survey a QR code is automatically generated to help make it even easier to publicize your surveys for maximum response rates.
Distance to Vanpool Matches - Vanpool match results include an estimated travel distance between the user's origin and the vanpool stop.
Digital Inventory: Add to Network - Digital inventory workflows connected to reward redemptions can automatically add users to a network immediately upon claiming or as part of a digital inventory state.
Primary Network-Specific Map Layers - On systems where users may belong to different primary networks, map layers can be configured to only appear to users of a specific network.