Need to log some trips to participate in a challenge or just want to track your progress towards a greener commute? No problem! RideAmigos has you covered with lots of options.
To log a trip:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to your dashboard and find the trip logging widget.
- Today is already selected if you just want to log your day’s commute, but you can also unselect today by clicking, then select other days in the past if desired.
- Click “Where Did You Go?” to enter your origin and destination, or to choose one of your saved commutes. (Location logging not available on all platforms.)
- Pick when you departed on this trip. If you are logging a round trip, choose when you returned as well. Only logging one way? Just click No Return Trip.
- Put in the distance for your trip. If logging by location is enabled for your system, the distance will be calculated for you!
- Choose what mode you used, such as carpool or bike.
- Hit Log Trips and you’re all done! When you return to the site, all this information will be saved for you so you only have to click Log Trips and you’ll be all set.
Need to log more trips for the same day(s)? Just re-select the days you want to add more logs for and follow the same steps. Note that you will need to choose different times, as you cannot log two trips as happening at the same time.